Monday, July 12, 2010

The not so fabulous reality of Linda...

With the good comes the bad and by that I mean baaadddd. Our first impression when we visited Linda with the real-estate agent was the following. Walking through the front door gave us this gorgeous view:

Linda circa 2010 (July more precisely) - from the entrance
By turning our heads to the right, we were able to see the ... 'kitchen':
The kitchen is between the first wall and the second. Nice stainless steel and granite!
But then it got better, between the two bedrooms (see map of property in case you're lost) there was a full bath, in perfect condition... for 1950.
Brand New bathroom with swankin' wall paper at the entrance. We'll see about saving that fabulous pattern.
Hopes were still high by that point... until we stepped out into the 'yard':
Linda's back-side. (nothing a few million $$$ can't fix!)
Of course, after this first walk-through of the property, i was sold! I had a vision. I could see the amazing potential! I knew right away that this was the right property. I think I had a heat stroke.
Jen was horrified and probably passed out somewhere hoping I was joking about this potential purchase. (guess again)

No comments:

Post a Comment